Philip Grossi February 22, 1946 - December 17, 2021
Philip Grossi passed peacefully at his home in Eatonville on December 17, 2021 with his wife by his side. Phil was born on February 22, 1946 in Long Beach, California to Philip & Minnie Grossi. He grew up in Portland, Oregon and graduated from Roosevelt High School in 1964. Later, he joined the Navy and was stationed in Hawaii. Phil and his wife Sandra were married in 1976. They then moved to Federal Way where they both worked for Deluxe Check Printers. In 1979 they moved to Eatonville where they raised their family. In 1980, Phil came to know the Lord. He was a long time member of the Eatonville Baptist Church. Philip is survived by his wife Sandra, children Juli Blank (Kevin), Jon Forbes (Melissa), Eric Grossi (Lisa), his seven grandchildren and 3 great-grandchildren. His memorial service will be held on January 29, 2022 at 2:00 pm at the Eatonville Baptist Church.
More like this story
- Richard William Carney (Dick) October 23, 1924 - April 3, 2022
- Stephen William “Bus” Burwash March 17, 1922 - July 5, 2019
- Thomas Frank Van Eaton Jr./June 25, 1922 - February 17, 2015
- Philip Meek – MeekJuly 2, 1930 to January 11, 2018
- Ernest Malcolm Bantz, Jr. April 29th, 1935 - June 21, 2018
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Sign in to comment